A reference for TV shows I think should be added to your viewing schedule. They aren't all great, but they are all worth your time!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Episode 12, Mini-Series Part 2

As some of you know, I've been out of town and watched very little TV Tuesday. I caught up on a good number of shows Wednesday night and here's how I did it!

Tuesday night I fell asleep watching TV:
15 minutes of news
45 minutes of The Biggest Loser (NBC)
For a total of 1 hour...

Wednesday was much more productive:
15 minutes of morning news
The remaining 1 hour & 15 minutes of The Biggest Loser (NBC) took about 45 minutes to watch
Law & Order: SVU (NBC) was 1 hour and took about 50 minutes to watch
Dancing with the Stars: Results Show (ABC) was 1 hour and took about 1 minute to watch (all I want to see if who is in the bottom two: it was Jennie Garth & Jane Seymour was sent packing)
Beauty & the Geek (CW) was 1 hour and took about 50 minutes to watch
Criminal Minds (CBS) was 1 hour and took about 50 minutes to watch
Forensic Files (Court TV) was 30 minutes and took about 20 minutes to watch
For a Wednesday total of 6 hours of programming watched!

No comments: